surgeons guided within 2mm of implant placement and 2° of version/inclination compared to their plan1
orthopaedic company to globally launch navigation for shoulder
- Greene, A. et al. Navigated vs. non-navigated results of a CT based computer assisted shoulder arthroplasty system in 30 cadavers. Presented at ISTA 2018.* AND Iannotti, J. et al. Three-dimensional preoperative planning software and a novel information transfer technology improve glenoid component positioning. J Bone Joint Surg. 2014;96:e71(18). (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24806017)*
- Simovitch, R. et al. Rate and effect of tuberosity healing on clinical outcomes in elderly patients treated with a fracture specific reverse shoulder arthroplasty for three and four part proximal humerus fractures. Pending publication in J. Ortho. Trauma. 2018.
- Mollon, B. et al. Impact of scapular notching on clinical outcomes after reverse total shoulder arthroplasty: an analysis of 476 shoulders. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 26(7), 1253–1261. 2017. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28111179)
- Routman, H. et al. Analysis of factors associated with acromial and scapular fractures after rTSA. Poster presentation at SECEC 2018.
- Friedman, RJ. et al. Comparison of reverse total shoulder arthroplasty outcomes with and without subscapularis repair. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. Apr;26(4):662-668. 2017 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28277259 )
- Crosby, L. et al. Conversion to reverse total shoulder arthroplasty with and without humeral stem retention: the role of a convertible platform stem. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2017 May 3;99(9):736-742. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28463917)
- Friedman RJ. et al. Comparison of reverse total shoulder arthroplasty outcomes with and without subscapularis repair. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2017 Apr;26(4):662-668. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28277259)
- Kersten, AD. et al. Posterior augmented glenoid designs preserve more bone in biconcave glenoids. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2015 Jul;24(7):1135-41. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25618465) AND Roche, C. et al. Biomechanical impact of posterior glenoid wear on anatomic total shoulder arthroplasty. Bulletin for the hospital for joint diseases. 71(2):S5-11. 2013. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24328573)
- Grey, S. et al. Preliminary results of novel bone hybrid cage glenoid compared to all polyethylene glenoid in total shoulder arthroplasty. Bulletin for the Hospital for Joint Diseases. Vol. 73: S86-91. 2015. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26631202)
- Stroud, N. et al. Initial glenoid fixation using two different reverse shoulder designs with an equivalent center of rotation in a low-density and high-density bone substitute. J Shoulder Elbow Surg (2013) 22, 1573-1579. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23582705) AND Stroud, N. et al. Reverse shoulder glenoid loosening: an evaluation of the initial fixation associated with six different reverse shoulder designs. Bulletin of the Hospital for Joint Diseases 2013;71(Suppl 2):S12-7. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24328574)*
- Simovitch, R. et al. Quantifying success after total shoulder arthroplasty: the substantial clinical benefit. Accepted at J Shoulder Elbow Surg. In press. 2018. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29398395)
- Nashikkar P., et al. Role of intraoperative navigation in the fixation of the glenoid component in reverse total shoulder arthroplasty: a clinical case-control study. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2019 Sept.;28(9):1685-1691.
- Nashikkar P., et al. Computer navigation re-creates planned glenoid placement and reduces correction variability in total shoulder arthroplasty: an in vivo case-control study. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2019 July 25. Article in press.
- Roche C., et al. Impact of screw length and screw quantity on rTSA glenoid fixation for two different sizes of glenoid baseplates. JSES Open Access (JSESOA-D-19-00048R1).*
- Greene A., et al. Clinical Use of a Computer Assisted Anatomic Total Shoulder Arthroplasty System: An Analysis of 574 Cases. Presented at CAOS 2019.
- Greene A., et al. Clinical Use of a Computer Assisted Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty System: An Analysis of 1702 Cases. Presented at CAOS 2019.
*In vitro (bench) test results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance.